Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I couldn't be happier being a sex symbol, says Mila Kunis

Washington, Aug 9 : 'Friends with Benefits' actress Mila Kunis has revealed that she is really happy being called a sex symbol
Mila Kunis, Sex symbol, sexy
The 27-year-old star, who rose to fame with her roles in 'Black Swan' and 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', is surprised by all the male attention and admiration she has received.

"It's insane. Listen, I couldn't be happier to get any of this, because I think it's hysterical and it makes all my friends laugh. If somebody finds me attractive, God bless them, I think it's fantastic," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

However, Kunis also feels that there are some drawbacks to fame, with one being the amount of fake rumours that circulate about her love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment