Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brandi Glanville & Camille Grammer Team Up!

We have a new friendship brewing this coming season on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and between last year's bad girl, Camille Grammer, and the drama starter of the second season, Brandi Glanville.

"I like Brandi, and I enjoy her company a lot, actually," Camille told Radar Online. "I think she speaks her mind and she's a riot. She makes no excuses. She says what she feels and I like that genuine realness she has. It's refreshing."

So what is it that these two bond over? "We discussed our divorces and connected," Camille says. "She and I both went through a very difficult time, and I think we sort of bonded. She's a year ahead of me in her divorce, and she's a strong as nails."

"There will definitely be more drama than last year," she says of the second season. "There's so much more and many surprises. You've just gotta tune in."

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 2 premieres September 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment